Down jackets are warm, but they’re not usually stretchy. The North Face Women’s Stretch Down Parka is a longer-length parka version of our Stretch Down Jacket. As well as insulating, lofty, responsibly-sourced down, the fabric is plenty of elastic to keep you moving freely when you pick up the pace on the hiking trail this winter.
· 700-fill down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
· Attached, adjustable hood
· Exposed, VISLON®, two-waycentre front zip with internal draft flap
· Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
· Internal elastic-bound cuffs
· Hem cinch-cord
· Elastane With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non- PFC DWR) Finish
· 700-Filldown; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures the goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.