Keep heat in and cold out with the optimum comfort and insulation of the Kathmandu Women’s Winterburn Longline Down Coat V2.
Designed to give you optimum comfort and insulation, Kathmandu’s Winterburn Women’s Longline Down Coat is a stylish yet versatile addition to your wardrobe.
This coat will offer you wind resistance and the added protection of a removable hood. Being a longline, you’ll also enjoy extra length for cosy warmth when the temperature falls.
- Water repellent
- Wind resistant
- Down fill
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down – 600 fill power
- Pertex™ Quantum™ – breathable, lightweight fabric that’s wind resistant and made from recycled polyester
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to bead off the fabric’s surface
- Long length – protects you down to your knees
- Adjustable and removable hood with a peak
- Two way front zip and a fleece-lined collar
- Internal stretch cuffs – to comfortably seal around your wrists and keep the cold out
- Two zip pockets – with fleece lining to keep your hands warm
- Inner chest pocket with a cord port for your media device
Pertex™ Quantum, 100% recycled Polyester with DWR treatment, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
100% Polyester Taffeta
80% Duck down 20% Duck feather
Contains RDS certified down, certified by CU 862405
255 g (size 10)
0.800 kg (size 10)