The Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell 3L Jacket is simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
· 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
· Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
· Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
· Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
· wo handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
· Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
· Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop