An ultra-compact cook-and-eat kit for minimalist solo backpackers, it features the fast-boiling MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit and is perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or cup of coffee. For efficiency, its pot doubles as your eat-and-drink vessel and nests the stove and a 4 oz MSR fuel canister. Outside, the extra bowl comes at no packing penalty. Great for camping, hiking and mountaineering trips.
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design saves precious space and slips easily into smaller packs; also makes the MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is a great back-up cook solution.
- Ultralight: Whole kit weighs just 278 g (9.9 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Fast-Boiling: PocketRocket 2 stove boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes: PocketRocket 2 stove, .75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz. bowl*, clear lid* with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack. Room to nest 4 oz IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).
- Weight: 280 g
- Volume: 0.8 l