World’s fastest entry level wetsuit. If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy, then this comfortable wetsuit with great flexibility and reach throughout the torso has to be the suit for you.
- Minimised drag
- Save time, energy and reduce fatigue
- New high stretch 2mm FlexFit shoulder panel layout and Free Flex lining – significant improvements in distance achieved with each stroke, improving endurance and swim speed
- Full Speed-FloTM coating to minimise drag resistance and increase speed through the water. One of the only fully “coated” suits available at this price point
- Maximum 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees – Helps increase your core support in the water, naturally making you more streamlined and swim faster, with less effort
- Eco Friendly Neoprene – Utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit
- Pro Speed Cuffs TM:
- A silicone coated formula unique to Zone3 for rapid removal after your swim
- Improved visibility in the water
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility, durability and comfort
- Downwards YKK zip makes it easy to get the suit both on and off
- Eco Friendly Neoprene:
- Utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit
- The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste
- Industry awards:
- 220 Triathlon: Cutting Edge Award 2019
- 220 Triathlon: Cutting Edge Award 2018
- Outdoor Fitness: Best on Test 2017
- Triathlon Plus: Gold Award 2017
- Lava Magazine: Rated 10/10 2017
If you do damage your suit we recommend using a product like Black Witch to repair the suit.
Are you prone to chafing – neck, arms, etc. try Runglide Anti Chafe to prevent chaffing & blisters.