After 25 years of innovation in the triathlon industry, Orca is launching its most advanced wetsuit ever. The new Predator is ideal for swimmers who are seeking the perfect balance between buoyancy and flexibility. Designed for the Total Swimmer, it achieves the highest possible efficiency by pinpointing buoyancy in your legs and providing flexibility in your upper body. It elevates your hip to correctly position your entire body, reducing hydrodynamic restriction as much as possible. The most advanced technology for greater performance.
- 0.88 FREE – 0.88 Free technology was developed with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the goal of creating the most elastic material on the market today. The finest neoprene on the market is 0.5mm thick and is combined with the best lining with a titanium coating for better thermal insulation. This revolutionary material is placed in the arms of the suit, providing needed compression to your arm muscles as well as maximum flexibility for bending your elbow with each swim stroke. Orca says this is a step forward in wetsuit material technology..
- EXO-LIFT – This sandwich-type construction combines a neoprene layer, Aerodome technology and a third interior layer of neoprene which is treated specifically to make the Predator even more durable, achieving maximum buoyancy and zero water absorption. So you get a little boost to help you maintain a hydrodynamic position at all times, even when you’re tired.
- AERODOME –This new technology, applied to the lower body, gives you 30% more buoyancy. The secret is in its construction: there are hundreds of pockets located between two layers of pre-treated neoprene. Unlike Exo-lift, the inner layer of this material is composed of a high-quality lining that gives the neoprene more elasticity. Orca utilises this material in specific areas, depending on the needs of the swimmer, in order to facilitate proper rotation..
- CORE LATERAL STABILISER (CLS) – CLS consists of a panel that helps keep your abdomen rigid in order to strengthen your core and prevent twisting. This technology helps you to maintain an effective technique for longer, thanks to its 5mm-thick side panels.
- YAMAMOTO 44 – This material, exclusive to Orca, is Yamamoto’s most elastic neoprene, made to a thickness of 1.5mm. This flexible material enables a smaller zipper to be used than on the rest of the wetsuits on the market. This smaller closure causes less restriction and improves the suit’s water-tightness. The new Predator incorporates Yamamoto 44 technology in the shoulders for a perfect fit with maximum freedom of movement in the shoulders.
- ZERO CHAFING – The new Predator features Velcro on the wetsuit’s exterior zipper flap which, combined with the laser cutting used in the neck seam, reduces friction and prevents chafing
- SPEED – The lower leg panels, made with Yamamoto 40-cell SCS Nano coating, reduce friction through the water. HydroLite panels also make the suit easier to remove, so that your transitions can be even faster.