If you’re looking for a robust and solid telescopic pole for your hiking tours, the Leki Trail Antishock Walking Poles are for you. The anatomically formed Soft Grip sits well in your hand and facilitates good handling. The TÜV-tested Super Lock System withstands every strain. The SAS Lite damping system reduces impact force, thereby relieving joints and ligaments. The three-piece pole can be adjusted in length between 110 and 145 cm and its versatility makes it the right choice for your hiking tours.
- Round Top comfort: Edgeless design with easily adjustable safety strap
- Superlock: Maximum holding force (140 kg guaranteed); Extreme reverse turn security (> 360°); Maximum safety reserves
- Soft Antishock Lite: Lightweight damping for maximum comfort and joint protection, especially on downhill sections.
- The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Flex tip short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.