Longer length all-rounder, constructed in the latest PFCec Free 2-layer recycled fabric from GORE-TEX.
Built around the ‘Function First’ design ethos, the Reaction Long has all the features required to keep you dry and protected on those big hill days. Guaranteed to keep you dry, 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a 75D recycled polyester plain weave face is durably tough yet soft to handle. Mesh and taffeta lining for all day comfort.
The award winning, fully adjustable Hill Hood keeps the wind and rain at bay and can be rolled away neatly when not required. There are then all the other features you’d expect from us like amazing arm lift, proper map sized pockets and that all important longer length to give added protection in the worst of conditions.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX 75D PFCec Free recycled polyester plain weave fabric offers high levels of protection and comfort
- Mesh and taffeta combination lining for all day comfort
- Grown on, fully adjustable Hill Hood with a laminated and wired peak and roll away tab feature
- YKK® centre front zip with double storm guard
- 2 large zipped hand pockets
- 1 hook and loop tabbed inner pocket
- Concealed drawcord waist adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable split hem drawcords
- Machine wash on a delicate cycle (30°C)
- Do not use fabric softener or conditioners
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Do not iron
Always refer to the product care label.