The Patagonia Women’s Hampi Rock Pants are breathable yet durable hemp/recycled polyester/elastane climbing pants that keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
· Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/elastane blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
· Articulated pattern enhances movement and comfort under a harness
· Soft, high-stretch waistband and lie-flat drawstring is barely noticeable under a harness
· Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
· Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope in right pocket to secure valuables
· Tapered lower leg and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting
· Average weight: 238 g (8.4 oz)