Designed for transitioning from city to nature, the Class V Shorts are soft, stretchy and sweat-wicking. And they’re now partly made using recycled nylon, so they’re a kinder choice for the environment.
· Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
· A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
· Stretch fabric provides greater range of motion and ultimate comfort.
· Elasticated waistband with drawcord
· Angled hand pockets
· Split vents at hem
· Back exposed-zip pockets
· Embroidered logo on left thigh
Fabric :160g/M² 68% Recycled Nylon, 26% Nylon, 6% Elastane With FlashDry™ And Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish