Patagonia’s breathable yet durable hemp climbing pants keep you cool when it’s hot and poised for the send.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/elastane blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Articulated pattern enhances movement and comfort under a harness
- Soft, high-stretch waistband and lie-flat drawstring is barely noticeable under a harness
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope in right pocket to secure valuables
- Tapered lower leg and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting
- Average weight: 238 g (8.4 oz)