This burly Rab Men’s Latok Extreme GTX Jacket offers unrivalled waterproof and windproof performance, dependable abrasion resistance, and excellent breathability. The toughest jacket in our Latok series is built to take a beating, enduring scrapes with rock and ice and withstanding the strap abrasion of a fully loaded backpack. Ideal for committed routes, high-altitude mountaineering, and mountain professionals who need durability day in, day out.
With input from our athletes and ambassadors, we worked hard to refine the Latok series’ sleeve articulation and arm lift to give you the best fit while spending hours swinging ice tools above your head. The protective TriPoint hood gives the perfect fit, head turn, and visibility, with and without a helmet. It has wind collar, face, and crown adjustment so you can completely customise the fit. The cord tail ends are designed to vanish neatly inside when you adjust the wind collar, so they don’t whip at your face at the crux moment.
The Rab Men’s Latok Extreme GTX Jacket storage is available in four good sized pockets. We’ve strategically placed two Napoleon pockets on the front of the jacket so that they won’t interfere with your climbing harness or backpack belt. Inside, you’ll find a security clip to attach a compass, map, or GPS device, which can then be fully zipped up to seal out the weather. There’s also an inner security pocket and a deep mesh pocket, ideal for stashing bulky gloves when you’re fiddling with ropes or gear.
RAB aims to make products ever more sustainable, and with a 100% recycled face fabric the Latok Extreme GTX treads a little lighter without sacrificing any performance. Uncompromised protection, comfort, and mobility for ambitious mountaineers, this jacket is designed for those who seek out the most extreme mountaineering conditions.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 573g/20.2oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QWH-23
- 100% GORE-TEX Pro seam tape throughout
- Helmet compatible TriPoint Hood with wind collar, crown and face adjustment, concealed internal cord locks and haptic, mitt friendly pullers
- Wired and stiffened peak for increased weather protection
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
- 4 external pockets (2x Napoleon/ 2x Hand) using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- 2-way fully venting pit zips using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- 1 zipped and 1 mesh internal pockets
- Extended cuffs with hook and loop adjustment for fit with gloves or mitts
- Dual sided mitt friendly rear hem adjustment
- Face: 100% Recycled Polyamide, ePTFE Membrane. Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Main Fabric: 80D Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable 3-Layer construction with Gore DWR (154gsm) HH: 28,000mm/RET: <6
- Centre back length (Size M): 78cm / 30.7inch