The Osprey Quasar Backpack is a feature rich daypack. Starting with the front panel organization pocket where you can store your pens and cords along with a key clip for security. The quasar bag has a padded laptop sleeve that can fit up to a 15-inch laptop. It also has a separate zippered tablet sleeve and magazine/document sleeve.
You can then ensure you stay hydrated on a busy day with dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets. You can use the upper compression straps to make sure the contents of your pack stay secure and in place. It can also be used as a bike commuter pack with the blinker light attachment and a heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket for your sunglasses. Lastly, the front panel bungee cord allows for quick storing of a jacket while you are on the move.
- Added laptop and separate zippered tablet sleeve (fits up to most 15” laptop)
- Front panel organization pocket with key clip
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets and front bungee cord for quick storage
- Heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket and blinker light attachment point
- Magazine/document sleeve with internal organization in the main compartment