The lightweight technical Columbia Men’s Peakfreak II Mid Outdry Shoes are waterproof-breathable and built for a high-traction ride in wet and dry conditions.
HIKE ON CLOUDS
A responsive, cushioned midsole gives you support and stable comfort.
Find your just-right fit with a lacing system that creates a natural midfoot lock-down.
- Seamless mesh delivers exceptional fit and support
- OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite+™ Single density foam midsole delivers a responsive underfoot cushioning experience while providing superior comfort and stability on the trail
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- NAVIC FIT SYSTEM™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down
- 3D print provides lightweight stability
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in Columbia Sportswear Company footwear are not waterproof
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 432g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail
Outsole: Adapt Trax™