This is the only bear your feet will want to encounter when you’re exploring the great outdoors. A lightly cushioned hiking sock with all the anti-funk qualities of Merino Wool, the Bear Town gives you freedom and flex to hike your way out of any unexpected encounter on the trail.
· Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
· Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
· Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
· All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
· Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
· Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
· True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
· The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
· 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
· The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.