KEEN NXSI EVO Waterproof Hiking Shoes – Dark Olive / Black Olive
More sunrises from the vantage point, more “high fives” on the summit, more post-hike tea with friends back at the parking lot. And more varied terrain – from asphalt to trails to scree to stone steps. The KEEN NXIS EVO Waterproof hiking boots combine the comfort, protection and stability of a hiking boot with the feel of a running shoe, with a waterproof knit upper and all-terrain tread.
Features of the KEEN NXIS EVO Waterproof Hiking Shoes
- Famous Comfort Fit: 18 years in the making, our original fit is designed to keep your heel firmly in place and give your toes enough room to spread out.
- Legendary Toe Protection: Move safely over a variety of surfaces without bumping your toes.
- All-Terrain Tread: Our proprietary horseshoe tread pattern provides secure support from heel break to toe roll.
- 4mm flexion notches in the sole for better traction.
- KonnectFit heel system for a secure fit
- Quick-lace webbing system with a hook at the top collar for a comfortable, snug fit
- Waterproof, breathable KEEN.Dry membrane
- 8mm goring
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellency
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key areas
- Original Fit – The iconic KEEN fit with generous space in the forefoot to allow toes to spread out