Built to endure endless activity and not wear out, the Guide Pant is constructed of durable nylon fabric with a touch of stretch, making it tough, but comfortable to move in. Key features include a gusseted crotch, articulated knees, reinforced pockets and back ankle panels. Like the Sherpa guides of Himalayan mountaineering, the Guide Pant is unassuming and ever reliable.
· Durability and stretch with superior recovery
· Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for greater comfort and mobility
· Reinforced hand pocket openings and back ankle panels for increased durability
· Seamless back waistband for greater comfort and better fit
· Back thigh cell phone pocket
· UPF 50+
· 7.4 oz. 73% cotton, 24% nylon, 3% spandex stretch twill