Now even lighter, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 KG. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: Seam-taped rainfly and floor with DuraShield™ waterproof coatings and bathtub-style floor.
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Reinforced stress points for durability
Internal mesh storage pockets
- Packed Size: 43 x 13 cm
- Rainfly Fabric 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield