When the name of the game is keeping hydrated, Kitsuma is the ideal pack to carry. Built with a focussed feature-set and performance-based shape, this pack is made to move with you during warm weather activities.
A small, streamlined design and stable fit keeps your water where you need it, even when your movement speeds up. An innovative, ventilated mesh harness, back-panel and webbing sternum-strap lock the pack down to your back, while the bite-valve is always within reach thanks to the innovative magnetic sternum strap, which can be opened and closed with one hand, while never taking your eyes off the trail. A top scratch-free pocket can store your sunglasses or phone without risk of damage, as well as a separated pouch and clip for your keys. The LED light attachment point and reflective graphics can give you peace of mind in darker conditions. Kitsuma’s backsystem also offers an impressive women’s specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped harness, yoke and backpanel.
· Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
· External hydration access
· Front zippered pocket
· Internal hydration sleeve
· Internal key attachment clip
· Sternum strap buckle with magnet
· Reflective graphics
· LED light attachment point
· AirScape™ mesh backpanel with central ventilation channel
· Weight: 0.2 kg
· Dimensions (CM): 40L / 18W / 13D
· Fabric: 210D Poly Honeycomb