Kånken Totepack is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus. It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a 13” laptop. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are.
· Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
· Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
· Inside laptop sleeve with padded base (up to 13 inches).
· Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
· Gender: Unisex
· Environmental info: Organic cotton, Recycled polyester
· Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
· Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
· Height: 36 cm
Width: 30 cm
Depth: 15 cm
Volume: 14 l
Laptop case: Yes
Laptop size: 13″
Weight: 400 g