The Outwell Lindale 5PA Tent uses air ducts instead of regular poles. The tent features a deep sunroof with windows on the sides that provides a place in the shade to eat or just sit and take it easy. The front also provides space for equipment that you want to keep out of bad weather but do not want in the tent. Two darkened bedrooms, a large living area and two doors, the front of which opens up the entire tent on hot days.
Ceiling height: 220 cm
Bedroom: 2 pcs
Floor area: about 15.8 m & sup2; (excl sunscreen)
Weight: 24.9 kg
Quickly pitched and spacious cottage
Imagine avoiding using tent poles when you are going to pitch the tent. With the Outwell Avondale 5PA it is possible. The only thing you need to do is attach the tent fabric to the ground and then pump up each channel with the included pump. The only pole that is included is the one for sun / rain protection at the front, which can be mounted when the tent is pitched. Then attach the guylines and the tent is ready for use. Simple, smart and fast. In other words, you avoid the most time-consuming step of assembling, threading and pitching the tent with poles.
Outwell Avondale 5PA Family Tent
- Rigid Air System technology makes it easy to pitch / disassemble. Inflate the four channels instead of using poles.
- Sunroof at the front which also provides rain protection for the entrance
- Stable: tested against winds up to 24 m / s
- Sealed floor throughout the tent protects against insects, wind, moisture and dirt
- Living area with large windows and a ceiling height of 220 cm
- Dark heavy fabric with low light transmission in the inner tent. Emits less light and reduces the effect of the morning sun
- Outwell Quick & Quiet Inner door – In addition to the zipper, one bedroom has a magnetic strip so it can be opened and closed without zipper
- The partition wall in the inner tent can be removed to gather the whole family in one room
- Tinted windows provide a pleasant light while protecting against visibility and heat
- Large opening at the front with double zippers that provide flexible opening options
- Door on the side provides extra ventilation and makes the tent easily accessible
- Outwell Hook Track System – hang ceiling lights or equipment up to 1.5 kg along the strip (brackets included)
- Built-in curtains that can be attached in three positions
- Properly dimensioned ventilation
- Built-in insect nets in the ventilation and net doors for both openings
- Cable entry for easy handling of electricity
- Neon colored tent ropes that are clearly visible in the dark. Reinforced storm ropes at the front and back.
- Pump with pressure gauge and repair kit for the canvas included