This Kettle boils 1.6 Liters (2.6 UK Pints) at a time and is the size traditionally used by Irish Anglers.
Suitable for Groups, Families, Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Garden Allotments, Hunters, 4 x 4 off-roaders, Disaster & Emergency Kits, Humanitarian Aid, or anyone working in the outdoors.
A Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper. This whistle will sound off when the water boils.
The Kelly Kettle even works in harsh weather conditions bringing water to the boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occuring in the area – sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc.
No need to carry fuel. No running costs. Users have described these kettles as the ‘Greatest invention of all time’. Essential camping equipment. Cost-free, carbon-neutral, eco friendly camping at its very best!.
· Our Large ‘Base Camp’ Kettle in Anodised Aluminium. The traditional model used by Irish fishermen
· Boils 1.6 liters of water in 3-5 minutes using a handful of Sticks, Pine Cones, Bark, Dry Grass, etc.
· Works in ALL weather conditions.Perfect for Families, Groups, Scouts, Base Camping, Picnics, Garden Allotments, Fishing, etc.
· Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
· A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
· Lightweight – Never carry fuel again! Only weighs 0.8 kg / 1.6 lbs
· Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
· Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.