The size of a large mug, the MSR Trail Mini Solo Cook Set delivers the essentials you need to fuel up – all in a cook kit that’s ridiculously small in your pack. Perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or a generous cup of coffee, its pot plays double duty as your eat-and-drink vessel. Inside, it’s able to nest a PocketRocket® 2 stove and 4 oz. MSR fuel canister. Outside, its bowl efficiently adds a second vessel, making this the ultimate space-maximizing MSR Trail Mini Solo Cook Set for solo minimalists moving fast with a small pack. Great for camping, hiking, backpacking and mountaineering.
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design makes room for a PocketRocket 2 stove and 4 oz fuel canister to create a complete cook set that saves space.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 203 g (7.2 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Durable: Light, strong hard-anodized aluminum pot, and polypropylene lid and bowl.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes: 0.75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz./ 0.47 l bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack. Room to nest PocketRocket 2 stove and 4 oz IsoPro™ fuel canister (both sold separately).
- Weight: 0.21 kg