The two-section design of MSR’s SureLock TR-2 Poles is ideal for trips where they spend the majority of the time in your hands and not on your pack. MSR’s patent-pending Trigger Release adjustment system offers a full range of rapid adjustability directly from the grip, making these ideal for ski touring, snowshoeing and on-trail use over variable terrain. SureLock Adjustment System: 100% positive-locking mechanism offers the confidence of absolute, non-slip performance in all conditions.
- Ergonomic grips, Quick-Adjustment Straps, and a Streamlined Form updated for 2013.
- Fast, Easy Trigger Release: Glove-friendly, two-finger activation for fast, one-handed length adjustments from the grip.
- Efficient Strength: 7000-series aluminum delivers exceptional, ultralight strength.
- Superior Swing Weight: Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing.
- Dual-Density Grip: Sleek design works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings.