For life’s explorers, this paddle board package can carry all the kit you’ll need for your next expedition
The 13’2” Voyager+ inflatable SUP was created with epic adventures in mind and it’s the board of choice of many extreme explorers around the world. You’ll feel well-prepared for every adventure with this package.
High sides, large volume and narrower width make this board a high-speed cruiser, designed for competent paddlers.
Whether you’re embarking on a solo expedition, or heading out on a weekend-long paddle with friends, you’ll love how practical this board is without compromising on performance. Like the 12’6” Voyager, it has RSS battens for increased stiffness and glide when it’s loaded with gear. It also has a removable fin, manufactured by the world-leading surfboard fin creators FCS. The fin slots into position easily by hand and is secured in place with a finger bolt.
- NEW FOR 2021: The Revolutionary V-Hull: By cleverly tapering the cut of the drop stitch, the new displacement V-shaped hull on the nose of the Voyager, breaks the surface tension of the water and keeps you gliding through your paddle stroke. The board slices through the water with ease and increased speed. This is a real game changer! Scientifically proven to improve effectiveness and efficiency compared to a flat hulled board, the V-Hull Voyager helps you paddle for longer with less effort. Another bonus. Is that the concave nose of the upper deck also creates more space under the bungees for all your gear.
- New for 2021: The Twin Fin. We have introduced a twin fin set up on our Voyager board range – improving tracking and glide. By having two shorter fins rather than one longer fin, you’ll be able to get into much shallower waters, opening up a wider variety of waterways to paddle. Another benefit is that you can load your board with all of your gear and it will remain super stable. It won’t rock from side to side as you would find with one fin.
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Red Paddle Co iconic design has been updated for 2021 with a more streamlined look and feel. The extended Red embossed deck pad now reaches right down to the tail, wraps closer to the rails, and, offers superior comfort and grip. Also the diamond-cut rear provides extra stability for performing step back turns, or for riding in bigger waves…
- CARBON 100 LIGHTWEIGHT SUP PADDLE: This performance paddle uses a carbon weave for greater strength whilst keeping the paddle super light and responsive. The blade shape is a teardrop design with a single dihedral blade face. This allows water to flow evenly off each side creating a smooth and stable stroke, whilst the double concave offers the user to really put the power down. The structural foam core and ABS rail increases durability whilst reducing weight, so you can paddle further, for longer. 3 piece adjustable Carbon 100 paddle (Cam-lock). Adjustable from 180 to 220cm. Weight 0.91kg
- Flat Bungee Cargo System UNIQUE TO RED PADDLE CO!: Self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
- 5 Ergonomic tubular handles: Making it super-easy and more importantly comfortable to transport to every location on your journey.
- New Titan II pump: Included with all of our SUP packages, Our newly refined industry leading Titan II pump takes you from neatly packed to fully-inflated in half the time, with half the effort.
- All Terrain Backpack: The liberating thing about our inflatable boards is how easy they are to travel with. Whether you’re driving to the coast, or flying across the world, all our boards deflate and pack away neatly into our purpose-designed All Terrain backpack, so you can easily transport it to your next location.
Backpack, Pump, Paddle, Fins, Leash, Accessories
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 110kgs +
- RIDER STYLE: Touring
- MIN EXPERIENCE: Intermediate
- Colour Options: Green
Board Length : 13’ 2”
Board Thickness: 5.90″ / 150mm
Board Volume: 345 Litres
Board Width: 30″ / 762mm
Board Weight: 11.5kg / 25.3lb
Bag Size: 960mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 360mm (d)
Bag Volume; 150 litres
Stiffening System: RSS Battens
Fins: Removable FCS US Box Fins
Paddle: 3 piece adjustable Carbon 100 paddle (Cam-lock).
5 YEAR WARRANTY: (valid upon registration of the board within 3 months of purchase)