Everything you need for an enhanced paddling experience – The perfect step up from an All-Rounder
For paddlers who are looking for speed and performance, the 11’3” Sport inflatable SUP package offers a step up from the Ride family – available in a choice of colours….special edition (SE) purple or classic blue. Imagine how excited you’ll feel unrolling your new board in anticipation of enjoying the open water.
At 32” wide, the 11’3” Sport SUP is the same width as our award winning 10’6” Ride board, making it stable no matter what your experience level. This board has been designed to deliver more speed and dynamic performance (although it’s not a race board). The secret to its performance lies in its sleek shape, which has been crafted to cut through the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section also gives the board more glide across the water, so you’ll be able to reach higher speeds than with our Ride range.
- NEW FOR 2021: The Speed Tail. This brand new feature across our Sport range offers enhanced speed and nippy manoeuvrability. Plus the rubberised edge on the tail aids water release and increases speed.
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Red Paddle Co iconic design has been updated for 2021 with a more streamlined look and feel. The extended Red embossed deck pad now reaches right down to the tail, wraps closer to the rails, and, offers superior comfort and grip. Also the diamond-cut rear provides extra stability for performing step back turns, or for riding in bigger waves…
- CARBON 100 LIGHTWEIGHT SUP PADDLE: This performance paddle uses a carbon weave for greater strength whilst keeping the paddle super light and responsive. The blade shape is a teardrop design with a single dihedral blade face. This allows water to flow evenly off each side creating a smooth and stable stroke, whilst the double concave offers the user to really put the power down. The structural foam core and ABS rail increases durability whilst reducing weight, so you can paddle further, for longer. 3 piece adjustable Carbon 100 paddle (Cam-lock). Adjustable from 180 to 220cm. Weight 0.91kg
- Flat Bungee Cargo System UNIQUE TO RED PADDLE CO!: Self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
- Ergonomic tubular handles: Found on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board. All Sport boards boast our patented RSS system for maximum rigidity, twinned with our exclusive MSL material gives you superior stability and durability.
- New Titan II pump: Included with all of our SUP packages, Our newly refined industry leading Titan II pump takes you from neatly packed to fully-inflated in half the time, with half the effort.
- All Terrain Backpack: The liberating thing about our inflatable boards is how easy they are to travel with. Whether you’re driving to the coast, or flying across the world, all our boards deflate and pack away neatly into our purpose-designed All Terrain backpack, so you can easily transport it to your next location.
Backpack, Pump, Paddle, Fins, Leash, Accessories
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 110kgs
- RIDER STYLE: Touring
- MIN EXPERIENCE: Beginner
- Colour Options: Blue, Purple
Board Length : 11’ 3”
Board Thickness: 4.7″ / 120mm
Board Volume: 260 Litres
Board Width: 32″ / 813mm
Board Weight: 10kg / 22lb
Bag Size: 960mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 360mm (d)
Bag Volume; 150 litres
Colour: Blue, Purple
Stiffening System: RSS Battens
Fins: Removable FCS US Box Fins
Paddle: 3 piece adjustable 100 Carbon paddle (Cam-lock).
5 YEAR WARRANTY: (valid upon registration of the board within 3 months of purchase)