The go-to board for smaller riders who want all-round performance in all types of conditions
If you’re looking for a versatile board that will perform in all conditions, then look no further than the 9’8’’ Ride from Red Paddle Co. A popular inflatable SUP with smaller riders, this board is designed for all-round use – whether you enjoy the thrill of paddling in the surf, or the tranquility of calm lakes.
As the smallest of the Ride family, it’s well-suited to lighter riders under 70kg/155lbs. However, that doesn’t mean that heavier riders can’t have fun on it too. At 9’8’’, it makes a great surf shape and can be used in shoulder to head-height waves. The secret to this board’s versatility is its dimensions: 787mm/31” wide and 100mm/3.93” thick, which makes it stable yet manoeuvrable.
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Red Paddle Co iconic design has been updated for 2021 with a more streamlined look and feel. The extended Red embossed deck pad now reaches right down to the tail, wraps closer to the rails, and, offers superior comfort and grip. Also the diamond-cut rear provides extra stability for performing step back turns, or for riding in bigger waves…
- CARBON 50 NYLON ADJUSTABLE SUP PADDLE: The Carbon 50 paddle has a lightweight shaft but with the added durability of a nylon blade making it perfect for sharing amongst friends and family. The natural flex of the shaft offers a gentler energy transfer enabling you to reach a greater stroke cadence. The nylon blade remains rigid thanks to the structural reinforcements. 3 piece adjustable Carbon/Nylon paddle (Cam-lock). Adjustable from 180 to 220cm. Weight 0.89g
- TWIN iFINS: All boards in the Ride range are now integrated with two super durable, flexible ifins, making the boards straighter and faster to paddle than a three fin set-up. ifins also provide increased agility and performance in the surf and make the board easier to pack down into its bag.
- Flat Bungee Cargo System UNIQUE TO RED PADDLE CO!: Self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
- Ergonomic tubular handles: Found on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
- New Titan II pump: Included with all of our SUP packages, Our newly refined industry leading Titan II pump takes you from neatly packed to fully-inflated in half the time, with half the effort.
- All Terrain Backpack: The liberating thing about our inflatable boards is how easy they are to travel with. Whether you’re driving to the coast, or flying across the world, all our boards deflate and pack away neatly into our purpose-designed All Terrain backpack, so you can easily transport it to your next location.
Backpack, Pump, Paddle, Fins, Leash, Accessories
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 95kgs
- RIDER STYLE: All round
- MIN EXPERIENCE: Beginner
- Colour Options: Blue
Board Length : 9’ 8”
Board Thickness: 3.93″ / 100mm
Board Volume: 185 Litres
Board Width: 31″ / 787mm
Bag Size: 960mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 360mm (d)
Bag Volume; 150 litres
Fins: Moulded iFin System
Paddle: 3 piece adjustable Carbon/Nylon paddle (Cam-lock).
5 YEAR WARRANTY: (valid upon registration of the board within 3 months of purchase)