Calling all life’s adventurers – the ultimate touring board designed for long-range expeditions
For a board that gives you extra stability and rigidity, you need the 12’6’’ Voyager inflatable paddle board from Red Paddle Co. Its increased length and thickness make it an ideal board for longer outings and for taller, larger paddlers. The extra length also means it can easily handle a child or dog on the front while you paddle, and you can use the extensive cargo areas for camping gear. You’ll feel extra confident paddling out on this board, knowing that it offers extra stability in all conditions. Our exclusive MSL technology combined with our patented RSS system makes this board stiffer at lower pressures compared to other boards on the market – something you’ll really appreciate when your board is loaded up. Underneath the board is a removable fin, manufactured by world-leading surfboard fin creators FCS. They slot into the fin box easily by hand and are secured in place with a finger bolt.
- NEW FOR 2021: The Revolutionary V-Hull: By cleverly tapering the cut of the drop stitch, the new displacement V-shaped hull on the nose of the Voyager, breaks the surface tension of the water and keeps you gliding through your paddle stroke. The board slices through the water with ease and increased speed. This is a real game changer! Scientifically proven to improve effectiveness and efficiency compared to a flat hulled board, the V-Hull Voyager helps you paddle for longer with less effort. Another bonus. Is that the concave nose of the upper deck also creates more space under the bungees for all your gear.
- New for 2021: The Twin Fin. We have introduced a twin fin set up on our Voyager board range – improving tracking and glide. By having two shorter fins rather than one longer fin, you’ll be able to get into much shallower waters, opening up a wider variety of waterways to paddle. Another benefit is that you can load your board with all of your gear and it will remain super stable. It won’t rock from side to side as you would find with one fin.
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Red Paddle Co iconic design has been updated for 2021 with a more streamlined look and feel. The extended Red embossed deck pad now reaches right down to the tail, wraps closer to the rails, and, offers superior comfort and grip. Also the diamond-cut rear provides extra stability for performing step back turns, or for riding in bigger waves…
- CARBON 50 NYLON ADJUSTABLE SUP PADDLE: The Carbon 50 paddle has a lightweight shaft but with the added durability of a nylon blade making it perfect for sharing amongst friends and family. The natural flex of the shaft offers a gentler energy transfer enabling you to reach a greater stroke cadence. The nylon blade remains rigid thanks to the structural reinforcements. 3 piece adjustable Carbon/Nylon paddle (Cam-lock). Adjustable from 180 to 220cm. Weight 0.89g
- Flat Bungee Cargo System UNIQUE TO RED PADDLE CO!: Self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
- Ergonomic tubular handles: Found on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
- New Titan II pump: Included with all of our SUP packages, Our newly refined industry leading Titan II pump takes you from neatly packed to fully-inflated in half the time, with half the effort.
- All Terrain Backpack: The liberating thing about our inflatable boards is how easy they are to travel with. Whether you’re driving to the coast, or flying across the world, all our boards deflate and pack away neatly into our purpose-designed All Terrain backpack, so you can easily transport it to your next location.
Backpack, Pump, Paddle, Fins, Leash, Accessories
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 110kgs +
- RIDER STYLE: Touring
- MIN EXPERIENCE: Beginner
- Colour Options: Green
Board Length : 12’ 6”
Board Thickness: 5.90″ / 150mm
Board Volume: 360 Litres
Board Width: 32″ / 813mm
Board Weight: 11kg / 24.2lb
Bag Size: 960mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 360mm (d)
Bag Volume; 150 litres
Stiffening System: RSS Battens
Fins: Removable FCS US Box Fins
Paddle: 3 piece adjustable Carbon/Nylon paddle (Cam-lock).
5 YEAR WARRANTY: (valid upon registration of the board within 3 months of purchase)