Due to the size of this item we only Ship within Ireland. If you do wish to have it shipped to another Country please contact us for a shipping quote: Contact Us
If you could only ever have one Red Paddle Co board, the Ride 10’6” is the one we’d tell you to get – it’s already the world’s most popular inflatable SUP but continues to win numerous SUP industry and consumer awards.
Such success is due to the unrivalled quality, durability and innovation of all Red Paddle Co boards, but also the versatility of the Ride 10’6″ inflatable SUP. It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are. And it’s 120mm/4.7” thick, which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance. Practical cargo tie-downs complete an iconic package.
The Red embossed deck pad offers comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provides even greater grip and stability when performing step back turns or during occasional use in the surf. It comes with our industry leading Titan pump as standard which will have your board inflated in half the time with half the effort and packs down neatly to fit into our all terrain backpack making transportation and storage simple.
- CARBON 100 LIGHTWEIGHT SUP PADDLE: This performance paddle uses a carbon weave for greater strength whilst keeping the paddle super light and responsive. The blade shape is a teardrop design with a single dihedral blade face. This allows water to flow evenly off each side creating a smooth and stable stroke, whilst the double concave offers the user to really put the power down. The structural foam core and ABS rail increases durability whilst reducing weight, so you can paddle further, for longer. 3 piece adjustable Carbon 100 paddle (Cam-lock). Adjustable from 180 to 220cm. Weight 0.91kg
- TWIN iFINS: All boards in the Ride range are now integrated with two super durable, flexible ifins, making the boards straighter and faster to paddle than a three fin set-up. ifins also provide increased agility and performance in the surf and make the board easier to pack down into its bag.
- Flat Bungee Cargo System UNIQUE TO RED PADDLE CO!: Self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
- Ergonomic tubular handles: Found on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
- New Titan II pump: Included with all of our SUP packages, Our newly refined industry leading Titan II pump takes you from neatly packed to fully-inflated in half the time, with half the effort.
- All Terrain Backpack: The liberating thing about our inflatable boards is how easy they are to travel with. Whether you’re driving to the coast, or flying across the world, all our boards deflate and pack away neatly into our purpose-designed All Terrain backpack, so you can easily transport it to your next location.
Backpack, Pump, Paddle, Fins, Leash, Accessories
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 95-110kgs
- RIDER STYLE: All round
- MIN EXPERIENCE: Beginner
- Colour Options: Blue Purple
Board Length : 10’ 6”
Board Weight: 9.95kg / 21.89lb
Board Width: 32″ / 813mm
Bag Size: 960mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 360mm (d)