Light, accurate, quick to deploy and pack. The Lightning throwbag comes with 18 m of easy to handle 8 mm rope with a breaking strain of 8 kN which packs down small into a wide neck bag.
- Rope can be removed and used on its own
- Fidlock magnetic neck closure
- Extra fabric and stiffened neck to aid throwing and repacking
- Quickclip clean line attachment point
- Quick Release belt and Zambezi belt compatible
- Up to 18 m of 8 mm floating polypropylene cored rope
- 8 kN static breaking strength
- Cordura® 500D bag with 420D polyester lining: Fabric with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, and high resistance to tears and abrasion
- Weight: 551 g
- Fidlock magnetic closure: Fidlock closures are a joy to use; magnetically self fastening, rock solid when closed, and they open easily one handed, even with cold, numb fingers
- Quickclip: Follow the clean line principle, a webbing attachment point on Palm’s throwbags makes it easy to clip a karabiner into the business end of their bags. The rope inside is fastened with a rethreaded figure of eight, so you can remove and reattach the bag whenever you need to.