Mycoal Footwarmers are superslim packs of warmth for keeping toes toasty. Recommended for cold store workers, riggers and any cold and reasonably dry working environments, or for cold weather walks, or standing on a frozen sports pitch.
- Just take them out of the pack and they’ll start to warm up immediately by absorbing oxygen from the surrounding air: We suggest you allow these to warm up for a few minutes before placing your feet into the shoes
- Manufactured with a care and attention to detail that cheaper competitors cannot match
- Show their superiority in terms of reliability, longevity and heat output
- Stay warm for up to 5 hours
- Maintain a comfortable temperature of 38ºC and reaches a maximum of 60ºC
- Contains two footwarmers
- Safe, non-toxic and non-flammable
- Contains two foot warmers
- Ingredients: iron, water, activated carbon, salt
Cautions: Do not apply warmers directly to the skin, remove the warmers immediately if they feel too hot for comfort. Avoid vigorous exercise during use. Avoid using with ointments and lotions. Do not use with ventilated shoes as this causes an increase in temperature. People with sensitive skin are not advised to use the Foot Warmer. Do not use when sleeping. Avoid opening inner packet and getting contents into eyes; if this occurs wash immediately with fresh water. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years old. For external use only. Store in a cool dry place.
How they work: The warmers are activated by removing them from their protective airtight packaging to expose them to air. The blended ingredients of iron, salt and water, combined with the oxygen from the air, causes the rapid oxidisation of the iron particles. This reaction produces heat. The heating temperature and duration are controlled by the amount of air ventilation, which passes through the many tiny holes on the inner packets. The duration of the reaction is finite and the warmer should be disposed of after it has cooled.