The BLOC Equaliser Goggle is a performance snow goggle with interchangeable 2 lens technology helping you to adapt to changing light conditions, maximising performance. The dual adjustment strap and helmet compatibility make these goggles an ideal partner for your winter sports adventure.
- 100 % UVA and UVB protected UV400
- Vents to direct airflow over BLOC goggle lenses, stopping moisture from settling and fogging the lenses
- Anti-fog coating stops water droplets clinging onto lenses and blocking vision
- Bloc XT6000 double lenses stop cold mountain air condensing with warm air inside the goggle and provide additional impact protection
- Polycarbonate outer lens gives extraordinary impact protection
- Clarity and a wide field of vision are assured
- Tri layer moisture wicking insulated fleece ensures your face is snug, warm and comfortable.
- Dual adjustment strap
- Helmet compatible for medium-large faces
- Nose adjustment technology - nose bridge is adjustable to provide a more accurate fit
- Silicone non slip headstrap
- Included in this set is: 1x Equaliser frame, 1x category 3 lens and 1x category 2 lens
- CAT 3 18-8% light transmission. Heavily tinted on a brown base for general purpose to bright light conditions
- Bloc goggles exceed European directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with the Norm EN174:2001