Men's Hillmaster II GTX Boot
A range of comfort and performance features make this well-loved hill-walking boot a classic in Berghaus' range. When the Hillmaster GTX made its debut in 1994 it quickly became Britain’s best-selling walking boot. And the latest award-winning version is loaded with innovations that keep it one step ahead of the competition.
- Weight (approx.):1416g/pair (UK9)
- Waterproof guarantee- Thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX® performance comfort membrane, even the wettest weather can’t touch your feet, while sweat makes a clean getaway.
- Tailored to you - Improved tongue and collar pattern with memory foam adapts to your feet and ankles for a truly bespoke fit.
- Sure footed - Our VIBRAM® rubber outer sole design gives outstanding grip even on wet rocks and shrugs off sticky mud.
- Engineered heel support boosts your stability
- Locking eyelets let you control tension across your arches