M Explorer Ridge VII GTX Boot
Classic all-round hiker strikes a perfect balance of light weight, rugged performance and comfort.
- The Pittards® WR100X 1.6-1.8mm full grain British leather upper is durable and highly abrasion resistant during extended use
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
- Great shock absorption and comfort comes from a new EVA midsole, working in conjunction with a TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ to keep your feet secure, stable and protected
- A removable Berghaus hiking specific OrthoLite® foot bed delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
- The OPTI-STUD® hiking specific outsole provides the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance with grippy Alpha Compound rubber
- Lacing up your boots is easy and secure thanks to the Berghaus Enhanced Holding System™