Dehydrated food, ideal for camping and hiking. Vegetarian potato stew rich in vegetables. With soya pieces, leek, sweetcorn, carrot and garlic in a herby bouillon sauce.
- 1 portion
- 10 minute preparation
- Total energy: 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net weight: 136 g
- Storage life: 48 months
- Preparation: 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 12 (=0.440 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 10 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
Nutritional value per 100g unprepared:
- Energy: 439 kcal (1837 kJ)
- Fat: 22.3 g (saturated: 15.0 g)
- Carbohydrates: 47.9 g (sugar: 8.3 g)
- Protein: 11.7 g
- Salt: 2.2 g
- Fibres: 7.7 g
Nutritional value per 100g prepared:
- Energy: 104 kcal (434 kJ)
- Fat: 5.3 g (saturated: 3.5 g)
- Carbohydrates: 11.3 g (sugar: 2.0 g)
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Salt: 0.5 g
- Fibres: 1.8 g
- Ingredients: 49% potato powder (potato, preservative (E223), antioxidant (E304), acidulant (citric acid), emulsifier (E450, E471)), palm oil, milk powder, coconut oil, soya, 5% carrot, 4% sweetcorn, broth (soy protein, salt, glucose syrup, sunflower oil), 4% leek, 0.29% garlic, 0.10% pepper
- Allergy info: Contains soya, milk. May contain traces of: peanuts, nuts
Please note: The information provided above, reflects the most recent production. Always read the product label for the correct information!