Dehydrated food, ideal for camping and hiking. Pasta dish with ham, leek, bell pepper and onion in a creamy Emmental cheese sauce.
- 1 portion
- 8 minute preparation
- Total energy: 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net weight: 142 g
- Storage life: 48 months
- Preparation: 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 9 (=0.370 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 8 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
Nutritional value per 100g unprepared:
- Energy: 420 kcal (1760 kJ)
- Fat: 15.4 g (saturated: 9.1 g)
- Carbohydrates: 55.3 g (sugar: 5.4 g)
- Protein: 13.6 g
- Salt: 3.3 g
- Fibres: 5.3 g
Nutritional value per 100g prepared:
- Energy: 117 kcal (489 kJ)
- Fat: 4.3 g (saturated: 2.5 g)
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g (sugar: 1.5 g)
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Salt: 0.9 g
- Fibres: 1.5 g
- Ingredients: 57% pasta (wheat, egg, salt), 11% cheese (whey powder, cheese powder, palm oil, salt, glucose syrup), 7% ham (pork, wheat starch, salt, smoke extract, acidulant (rosemary extract, citric acid), preservative (E250)), palm oil, milk powder, coconut oil, potato starch, 4% bell pepper, 2% leek, 2% onion, 0.07% pepper, salt
- Allergy info: Contains gluten, egg, milk. May contain traces of: peanuts, nuts
Please note: The information provided above, reflects the most recent production. Always read the product label for the correct information!