Dehydrated food, ideal for camping and hiking. Pasta dish with beef and different vegetables in a spicy Italian tomato sauce.
- 1 portion
- 8 minute preparation
- Total energy: 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net weight: 152 g
- Storage life: 48 months
- Preparation: 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 10 (=0.400 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 8 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
Nutritional value per 100g unprepared:
- Energy: 392 kcal (1643 kJ)
- Fat: 10.2 g (saturated: 5.9 g)
- Carbohydrates: 61.4 g (sugar: 12.0 g)
- Protein: 14.8 g
- Salt: 3.4 g
- Fibres: 4.5 g
Nutritional value per 100g prepared:
- Energy: 108 kcal (453 kJ)
- Fat: 2.8 g (saturated: 1.6 g)
- Carbohydrates: 16.9 g (sugar: 3.3 g)
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Salt: 0.9 g
- Fibres: 1.2 g
- Ingredients: 57% pasta (wheat, egg, salt), 11% tomato, 7% beef, palm oil, potato starch, sugar, onion, peas, salt, milk powder, coconut oil, 0.04% chive, 0.01% basil, 0.11% pepper, oregano, thyme, marjoram, parsley, onion powder
- Allergy info: Contains gluten, egg, milk. May contain traces of: peanuts, nuts
Please note: The information provided above, reflects the most recent production. Always read the product label for the correct information!