Dehydrated food, ideal for camping and hiking. A complete breakfast based on crunchy muesli, milk, almond, cranberry cubes and banana flakes.
- 1 portion
- 2 minute preparation
- Total energy: 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net weight: 134 g
- Storage life: 48 months
- Preparation: 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add cold water up to line 3 (=0.155 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
Nutritional value per 100g unprepared:
- Energy: 445 kcal (1864 kJ)
- Fat: 17.3 g (saturated: 9.9 g)
- Carbohydrates: 62.3 g (sugar: 29.1 g)
- Protein: 9.2 g
- Salt: 0.1 g
- Fibres: 8.3 g
Nutritional value per 100g prepared:
- Energy: 207 kcal (865 kJ)
- Fat: 8.0 g (saturated: 4.6 g)
- Carbohydrates: 28.9 g (sugar: 13.5 g)
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Salt: 0.0 g
- Fibres: 3.8 g
- Ingredients: 66% muesli (oats, wheat, sugar, sunflower oil, raisins, glucose syrup, coconut, sunflower seeds, colouring (caramel), honey, almond, natural vanilla, antioxidant (E306)), milk powder, coconut oil, 12% cranberries sweetened (cranberry, sugar, sunflower oil), 8% banana chips (banana, coconut oil, sugar, banana flavour)
- Allergy info: Contains gluten, milk, nuts. May contain traces of: peanuts
Please note: The information provided above, reflects the most recent production. Always read the product label for the correct information!