Dehydrated food, ideal for camping and hiking. Potato stew with beef, mushroom, peas, bell pepper and garlic in a sauce with goulash spices.
- 1 portion
- 10 minute preparation
- Total energy: 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net weight: 132 g
- Storage life: 48 months
- Preparation: 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 11 (=0.400 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 10 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
Nutritional value per 100g unprepared:
- Energy: 452 kcal (1892 kJ)
- Fat: 22.2 g (saturated: 15.1 g)
- Carbohydrates: 47.1 g (sugar: 6.7 g)
- Protein: 14.1 g
- Salt: 1.6 g
- Fibres: 6.1 g
Nutritional value per 100g prepared:
- Energy: 113 kcal (470 kJ)
- Fat: 5.5 g (saturated: 3.7 g)
- Carbohydrates: 11.7 g (sugar: 1.7 g)
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Salt: 0.4 g
- Fibres: 1.5 g
- Ingredients: 45% potato powder (potato, preservative (E223), antioxidant (E304), acidulant (citric acid), emulsifier (E450, E471)), palm oil, potato starch, herbs (paprika powder, cumin, pepper, cayenne, turmeric), rapeseed protein, onion powder, sugar, salt, yeast extract, aroma, sunflower oil, milk powder, coconut oil, 7% beef, 4% bell pepper, 3% peas, mushroom, broth (soy protein, salt, glucose syrup, sunflower oil), 0.18% garlic
- Allergy info: Contains soya, milk. May contain traces of: peanuts, nuts
Please note: The information provided above, reflects the most recent production. Always read the product label for the correct information!