For freestyle‚ for rivers‚ for racing – do it all with one PFD for everything. We've taken the comfort and simplicity of the FX freestyle PFD‚ fitted it out with a rescue harness and pumped up the floatation‚ to create the most versatile whitewater PFD ever.
- Materials: Cordura® 500D - Fabric with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, and high resistance to tears and abrasion
- Pullover entry
- Comfort fit: Layered sheets of soft foam conform to your body shape keeping the PFD comfortable and secure
- Removable chest harness with O-ring: Fastens using a Fixlock buckle with a load spreader; closing firmly yet releasing quickly in an emergency. Strong nylon webbing is mounted high up the back of the PFD for stability under load and carries a welded stainless steel O-ring for a cowtail or to clip a karabiner
- Failsafe shoulder straps load tested to 3.2 kN: A continuous loop of webbing runs through to the PFD down to the 3D waistbelt for security under load. They tighten without bunching thanks to the enclosed pulley system. Excess webbing can be stored in strap keeper pockets on top of the front panel of the PFD
- Cowtail park
- Reflective details
- 3D anti ride-up waistbelt: A grippy rubber finish prevents your PFD from riding up when in use, and the adjustable waistbelt is positioned on the inside of the buoyancy foam panel for full contact around your waist
- Easy Glide straps
- Slimline front pocket with D-ring and earplug compartment
- Chest pocket for folding knife
- Weight: 1201 g (Medium / Large)
- Certification: These PFDs pass ISO 12402-5 (water sports) and ISO 12402-6 (paddlesport) standards. The majority of Palm's PFDs have up to 20% more buoyancy than the ISO/CE standard. Palm were the first to make PFDs to these ISO standards
|XXS||XS / Small||Medium / Large||XL / XXL|
68 – 80 cm
27 – 31"
78 – 94 cm
31 – 37"
94 – 110 cm
37 – 43"
110 – 126 cm
43 – 50"
30 – 50 kg
66 –110 lb
40 – 70 kg
88 – 154 lb
60 – 90 kg
132 – 198 lb
80 – >110 kg
176 – >242 lb