AirZone Pro+ ND 33-40
Utilising the adjustable AirZone Centro back system, with its unique design to aid ventilation you will enjoy less harness contact on your back which simply put equals less sweat. Your back won’t be groaning under the weight as the wrap around, AdaptiveFit hipbelt gives you all the stability and support you need to ensure that even when carrying heavy loads, comfort is king. Hydration compatible means you can access your water easily as you can with any of the extras you have brought along for the ride, stashed happily away in the large stretch side pockets. Practical side entry means you can grab an extra layer without putting the pack on the ground, and clever features such as walking pole tip grippers and an integrated raincover mean life on trail can be even less stressful.
- The AirZone tensioned mesh lifts the pack away from the wearer's back, allowing air to flow freely
- A durable nylon plate fixed to the pack using a bungee cord. It offers multiple arrangements for various storage options.
- Allows entry to the main compartment without needing to put the back system on wet or muddy ground.
- Allows you to adjust the backlength of the pack ensuring a precise and comfortable fit.
- The large cut out space reduces weight and allows air to move freely between the pack and the wearer's back.
- Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- Unique walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps
- Allows you to carry more gear when needed. The expanding volume is expressed using two measurements e.g. 65:85.
- Easy-access side entry.
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Versatile Spider Plate bungee system for secure storage
- Ice axe loop